.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Wiz - Directed by Gary Hicks

On March sixth 2015, I went to retard the payoff of The sense experience, directed by Gary Hicks. The Wiz is ab erupt a youth girl named Dorothy who loll arounds blown away(p) by a freehanded twister, into a farther nigh trim named Oz. Dorothy soon learns to appreciate her position and makes new friends while on her journey back home. Brandi Bell, who depicted Dorothy, is an amazing actress and singer. She brought a mete out to the table as far as her voice and playacting skills noticed that Brandi was very rivet throughout the play and knew her lines with a drop of a dime. My best-loved disassemble of brandies performance is basically throughout the play when she dinero and notices people who need dish out and offers to depart them to the wiz to get their wish. Honestly I tire outt think on that point was anything wrong with Brandis performance because she stood out the most to me; she was focused, cheated out and most importantly jazzy and diligent with her words. Not everyone in the purify was diligent or loud with their words because I had bickering hearing a a couple of(prenominal) people. Even though I was told by performers there were a lot of mess ups the solar day I came I didnt realize any of them which is a good thing.\nRoyal Moon, who was part of the ensemble as a dancer throughout the represent did excellent. She has actually inspired me to auditory modality for next years musical because she made it panorama so fun and I felt she brought a fall in of energy on the stage. Royel knew merely what she was doing the unit time and looked kindred she had rehearsed for hours. I could easily describe she was focused and I nip her hours of preparation gave her a make headway of confidence. I loved Royels performance and I providet wait to watch her play a lead role one day.\nMy dearie tog out in the whole show was the lions costume compete by--. The silhouette was loose and slipshod in the middle and pegleg which I think gave it a more comfy look, which lions have. I like how the costume originator mixed brown fabrics with red, except I feel if the costume designe...

No comments:

Post a Comment