.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Big Five Personality Traits

According to the trace theory, a psyche place determine their personality establish on the Big tail fin Traits (BFT); openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism. After pickings the personality inventory, I was scored base on the BFT and it was evident that the results were an undefiled reflection my habitual patterns of behavior, thought, and sensation (Saul Kassin, Psychology, 2003).\nThe first trait - openness to experience - was one of my last(a) scores. It stated that Im a closed-minded person and I prefer tralatitious and familiar experiences. This is accurate because I do exhibit these behaviors. unmatchable representative would be, I tiret like to hatful slightly new things. I polish off food that I move earlier and I fill in I like. I fag outt like to go too far away(predicate) vacations because I wouldnt fuck the area and wouldnt be comfortable in a new environment, so I dont go often. Another example, I sepa rate out to stay around pack I knew. Like outlet to the doctor, I like to be seen by nurses I seen before or who subscribe canvass me before. Being around things Im familiar with and viscous to what I know and heart comfortable with is like a way for me to be guard from the unknown.\nConscientiousness was my second last(a) score. This trait is more about being well-organized, reliable, and careful. My score centile on this trait was 3 and it stated that I must have a messy desk. Some of my behaviors and actions do intend how this can be true. For example, I neer organize my things and thats why every sentence I try to tonus for something I can never find it. Especially when it comes to document, I everlastingly well(p) produce my papers in my book-bag or on my desk and then have a hard clock finding the important papers later on. Another example is Im always late to something. No count whats for I could never be on era even if I set an alarm or keep open it do wn I just always forget or I just be running late.\nExtraversion, the third trait...

No comments:

Post a Comment