.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Korean Culture and Customs

Hello! My plant is Hyunji. I was born in Korea but our family is currently spiritedness in the United States of America. eventide though I brace been here for almost my total life, I still fetch been carrying on my Korean traditions. My parents build taught me Korean culture and traditions, because our true internality is South Korean. I had accompanied a Korean twofold language program at Third Street childlike for four years and my parents demand made me speak Korean at home since I was very young. I see learned many things close my language, culture, and traditions that I will ladder on to the younger generation, and I hope that you will likewise learn about my family old and my backgrounds.\nMy fathers familys know account is Song. Our lord hometown is Yeosan in South Korea. My great, great grandfather ran an aquaculture industry in Yongin. He was a fragment of the city council. My grandfathers family go to Suwon in 1945. He has four associates and four sisters. When the Korean conflict started, the eldest brother joined the army, and he passed out in the battlefield. My grandfather have from the college of Agriculture, and ran a fertilizer industry. later on on, he got married to my nan and had three children, two boys and mavin girl. One of the boys was my pappa who was the oldest. My dads name is Suyoung. He was born and grew up in Suwon, but he have from Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea. His major(ip) is economics, but during his stay at university my dad met my mom and they got married. Presently, my grandfather has moved to the countryside and manages an organic erect and also makes different types of tea.\nMy starts familys last name is Seo. Her familys name is from Dalsung, South Korea. My mothers great grandfather moved to Seoul, Korea, and her family has lived there since then. My mothers great grandfather ran for the national assembly, but he was kidnapped by communists during the Korean conflict. A...

No comments:

Post a Comment